Doing Business with JHA
This information is intended to help interested parties conduct business with the Jacksonville Housing Authority.
The Jacksonville Housing Authority (JHA) wants to do business with you. In fact, we strongly encourage Minority Owned Business Enterprises (MBE), Women Owned Enterprises (WBE), Small Business Enterprises (SBE), Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE), and Section 3 businesses to aggressively peruse business opportunities at JHA. Participation may be through direct sales by subcontracting, or a business partnership agreement.
If you are looking for current bid solicitations, please visit our bidding website. We look forward to doing business with you.
Take Advantage of Opportunities
To take advantage of the many opportunities at JHA a prospective company would need to:
- Frequently check our website for various opportunities as they arise.
- Join many other vendors who have signed up to be automatically notified as JHA develops and advertises potential business opportunities. This can be done by contacting our Procurement Department at
Am I a Section 3 Business?
Please complete the information below and click the "Check" button. If you qualify based on at least one basis below then
your organization is considered a Section 3 business.
1. Is 51% of Your Business Owned By Section 3 Residents?
2. Does 30% of Your Current Full-Time Staff Meet the Definition of a Section 3 Resident?
3. Does Your Business have Evidence of Firm Commitment(s) to Provide 25% of the Total Dollar Amount of Subcontracts to Section 3 Businesses?